You’re getting the hang of healthy eating now! Great job for making it through your 8th day of our 30-Day Nutrition Challenge. On to day 9, where we give you the Fit Body Full Life Grocery Shopping List!
The Healthy Shopping List
The staples for a healthy, well-balanced diet are included in our Fit Body Full Life Grocery Shopping List. There are also plenty of blank spaces for you to write in any extra items you need on a certain week.
Circle the items on the list you need for the week.
We find if we plan our main meals for the week and fill out our grocery list on Sunday, we are set for the week. When juicing, we often need an extra trip or two to the store for extra fresh veggies. Planning ahead allows you to eat healthier, save time, and be prepared for a busy week.
Get Our Shopping List
To download our Fit Body Full Life Grocery Shopping List, click here, then save the PDF file to your computer.
Once you’ve downloaded and printed your shopping list, you can get started today or even start planning early for next week. Enjoy the feeling of knowing you’re prepared to eat healthy no matter what life throws your way!
Share Your Experience With Us
We’re so happy you’ve joined us with the 30-Day Challenge!
We’d love to hear how you’re doing and what you’ve enjoyed so far. Join us daily here on our blog and on our Fit Body Full Life Facebook Page!
We recommend checking with your physician before making any changes to your diet
Latest posts by Christina Chitwood (see all)
- Taylor Swift “Shake It Off” – Dance Workout with Christina Chitwood - August 29, 2014
- Free Printable – Active Families = Happy Families! Word Art - August 27, 2014
- “Latch” – Dance Workout with Christina Chitwood - August 18, 2014
- Active and Healthy Together Word Art Free Printable - August 14, 2014
- “Everything Is AWESOME!!!” Dance Workout with Christina Chitwood for Kids & Kids at Heart - August 10, 2014