Carrot, Broccoli, and Garbanzo Bean Casserole is the recipe I mentioned in my 6-Month Nutrition and Fitness Experiment: Week 1 post on Tuesday.
I find this dish to be a fulfilling and healthy dinner. It’s great for leftovers, too. It’s gluten free and dairy free.
Thanks to my mom, Deb Chitwood, for designing a recipe page for the Carrot, Broccoli, and Garbanzo Bean Casserole. Tom and I received a binder filled with recipes from my mom. We can easily add to it by printing out a recipe, putting it into a clear, protective page, and adding it to the appropriate category in our recipe binder.
To download recipe (without watermark), click here, then right click on the image and choose “Save Picture As . . .”
Latest posts by Christina Chitwood (see all)
- Taylor Swift “Shake It Off” – Dance Workout with Christina Chitwood - August 29, 2014
- Free Printable – Active Families = Happy Families! Word Art - August 27, 2014
- “Latch” – Dance Workout with Christina Chitwood - August 18, 2014
- Active and Healthy Together Word Art Free Printable - August 14, 2014
- “Everything Is AWESOME!!!” Dance Workout with Christina Chitwood for Kids & Kids at Heart - August 10, 2014