October is an important month for me … it’s National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Breast cancer awareness is a cause that’s very important to me as my grandmother is a breast cancer survivor.
Today, I participated in the “Rally for the Cure” at The Farms Golf Club. My team placed 3rd!
Chea and I will be participating in these Susan G Komen for the Cure breast cancer fundraising events in San Diego:
Latest posts by Christina Chitwood (see all)
- Taylor Swift “Shake It Off” – Dance Workout with Christina Chitwood - August 29, 2014
- Free Printable – Active Families = Happy Families! Word Art - August 27, 2014
- “Latch” – Dance Workout with Christina Chitwood - August 18, 2014
- Active and Healthy Together Word Art Free Printable - August 14, 2014
- “Everything Is AWESOME!!!” Dance Workout with Christina Chitwood for Kids & Kids at Heart - August 10, 2014